The Fox and The Crow: Short Stories

Once upon a time there was a big forest near a river. A fox was leaving there with his neighbor. One day, the fox saw a crow with a piece of cheese in his beak. The fox was very hun­gry and thought, “How can I get the piece of cheese?”

He thought for a while. Soon, he got an idea in his tricky mind. He decided to flatter the crow and thus began praising him. He said to the crow, “You are such a pretty and clever bird! Your voice is so sweet. I am impressed with your voice. If only you could sing as beautifully for me then it will be my pleasure!”

Now, the crow was very proud. He wanted to show the fox that he could sing very well. So he opened his mouth to sing and give a shout! The piece of cheese he was keeping with his beak fell into the ground. The fox laughed at the crow and picked up the cheese and ate it hungrily.
Too late the crow realized that one should not be vain.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice moral story for kids I loved it ❤️ With this children should read Inspiring Short Stories On Positive Attitude . this will change their attitude in Positive Way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was the most popular of a few of a kind of the people that had to have been a very successful and the most important part in this country in this world of war that we had a great deal of the world to all of the people and has a very good understanding and has a very good quality and has been in the best interests for men who are not the only one that is my I'd love u to all that I t I t I am not a FF but memories of a lot and the world I t a lot more to my house than the rest I t the lord I t the king and has been in my house and has a great place in my heart to all my heart is in my mind I t I will be the first thing to be done to the lord and has 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

    ReplyDelete